The group dBC Fashion B.V. also includes its affiliates Du Pon & De Bruin B.V., Knits Only B.V. and Fully Fashion B.V. The organization is hereinafter referred to as dBC Fashion B.V.
We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data carefully. dBC Fashion B.V. adheres to applicable laws and regulations in all cases, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This implies that:
• The process of your personal data is restricted to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
• We request your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
• We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
• We will not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
• We want you to be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
Processing of Personal Data of Customers or Suppliers
Personal details of customers or suppliers are provided by dBC Fashion B.V. processed for the following purpose (s):
• Administrative purpose;
• Communication about the assignment and/or invitations;
• Implementing or issuing an assignment.
The basis for this personal information is:
• The agreed assignment;
For the above objective (s) dBC Fashion B.V. request the following personal data from you:
• First Name;
• Last name;
• (Business) Telephone number;
• (Business email address;
Your personal details are provided by dBC Fashion B.V. stored for the above processing (s) for the period:
• During the term of the agreement and thereafter only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.